Identification of the responsible
Company: CASTELL D’ENCUS SL – B63266431
Address: CTRA. TREMP TO SANTA ENGRÁCIA, KM. 5 – (25630) TALARN
Contact: CASTELLDENCUS@CASTELLDENCUS.COM – 973252974
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in CASTELL D’ENCUS SL we treat the data you provide us for any, or all, the following purposes:
- File / history of workers and former employees of the company
- Purchase / sale of services and material.
- Control and supervision of the entity’s efficiency and quality
- Control and surveillance of access to places
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks
- Submission of commercial information of the entity by postal mail, email or other
- Sending reciprocal information through the whatsapp platform, without the Responsible being able to ensure that said platform takes security measures and carries out appropriate treatments to the RGPD and the LOPDGDD
- Training and courses
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and counter-benefit for the work carried out
- Provide a service
- Schedule of visits
- Collection of payment by POS
- Place orders
- Carry out a process of selection of personnel according to the capacities, aptitudes and other data of interest included in the curriculum.
- Receiving the provision of a service
- Security of the entity.
- After-sales service and loyalty
- Processing of registrations and discharges due to common illness or accident at work
- Budget processing
- Use of data derived from the activities of the company
- Surveillance of the entity’s facilities
Period of conservation of the data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Edit my personal information
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unmistakable consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the controller
- Protect the vital interest of an affected
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Tax administration
- Banks and financial entities
- Documentation destruction managers
- Consulting / Audit Entities
- Social security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CASTELL D’ENCUS SL is processing personal data concerning you.
Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. CASTELL D’ENCUS SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can make them through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your Right of Access, click here
- To exercise your Right of Rectification, click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Forget) click here
- To exercise your right to Limitation of Treatment, click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your Portability right, click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail at the following address: CTRA. TREMP TO SANTA ENGRÁCIA, KM. 5 – (25630) TALARN attached a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data
To know the cookies we use on our website, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following cookies policy link.